Sonntag, 14. Februar 2010

I Saw God In The Numbers

















A new tradition is born, let the compilation-making continue for February!

I know that I could learn a little harder
There's so much that I want to read and know
But maybe I'm a little lazy
Maybe I don't really want to know

I Saw God In The Numbers

(Richard Ashcroft)


Playlist

SIDE A
666 Conducer (Black Rebel Motorcycle Club)
Winter '68 (The Black Angels)
10 AM Automatic (The Black Keys)
Obstacle 1 (Interpol)
4 Kicks (Kings Of Leon)
60 Feet Tall (The Dead Weather)
5 O'Clock Turn Back The Time (The Black Box Revelation)
1 More Cup Of Coffee (The White Stripes)
#1 Crush (Garbage)
2 Ways Out (Darker My Love)
4 Winds (Bright Eyes)
Neighborhood #1 (Arcade Fire)

SIDE B
The '59 Sound (The Gaslight Anthem)
1989 (The Rakes)
1901 (Phoenix)
1234 (Feist)
A19 (Maximo Park)
100° (Shout Out Louds)
2 Weeks (Grizzly Bear)
Future Pt. 1 (Voxtrot)
60 Miles An Hour (New Order)
Me Plus 1 (Kasabian)
1 Hand Holding (The Maccabees)
4 Points (Friska Viljor)
1 Night Stand (The Rifles)
1517 (The Whitest Boy Alive)

If interested, you'll know what to do.

Keine Kommentare: